Address and Location
- Postal Address:
- Institute of Computational Mathematics
- Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Altenberger Straße 69
- A-4040 Linz
- Austria / Europe
- [++43] (0)732 2468 4050 (Secretary)
- email@example.com (Office)
- [++43] (0)732 2468 4052 (Institute Fax)
- [++43] (0)732 2468 10 (Central Fax)
- Science Park 2 map
- 3rd floor
- Mail to:
- 9th Workshop on Analysis and Advanced Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations for (Junior) Scientists
held at BIfEB in St. Wolfgang/Strobl, Austria, July 4-8, 2016.
See also https://www.uni-due.de/maxwell/strobl16/index.html
- 11th International Conference on Scientific Computing in Electrical Engineering, SCEE 2016
held at BIfEB in St. Wolfgang/Strobl, Austria, October 3-7, 2016.
See also http://www.ricam.oeaw.ac.at/events/conferences/scee2016/
- Special Semester on Computational Methode in Science and Engineering,
held at RICAM in Linz, Austria, October 10 - December 16, 2016.
See also http://www.ricam.oeaw.ac.at/specsem/specsem2016/
- The FWF Project "Regularity and stability of generalized equations"
of Prof. Gfrerer with the project number P 29190, project leader Helmut GFRERER, was approved at the last meeting.
- SIAM publishes "nugget" article about paper "Shape Optimization of an
Electric Motor subject to Nonlinear Magnetostatics" that was authored by
Peter Gangl, Ulrich Langer, Antoine Laurain, Houcine Meftahi and Kevin
Sturm on their online news site
- The NFN S117 "Geometry + Simulation" and, in particular, the subprojects led by Ulrich Langer and Walter Zulehner,
have been prolongated by FWF for further 4 years (2016 - 2020), see also