Address and Location
- Postal Address:
- Institute of Computational Mathematics
- Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Altenberger Straße 69
- A-4040 Linz
- Austria / Europe
- [++43] (0)732 2468 4050 (Secretary)
- email@example.com (Office)
- [++43] (0)732 2468 4052 (Institute Fax)
- [++43] (0)732 2468 10 (Central Fax)
- Science Park 2 map
- 3rd floor
- Mail to:
- 30th Chemnitz FEM Symposium 2017,
held at BIfEB in St. Wolfgang/Strobl, Austria, September 25 - 27, 2017.
See also https://www.tu-chemnitz.de/mathematik/fem-symposium/2017/index.php
- 10th Workshop on Analysis and Advanced Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations,
AANMPDE 2016, held in Paleochora, Crete, Greece, October 2 - 6, 2017.
See also https://www.uni-due.de/maxwell/aanmpde10/
- The LIT project "Fast Multigrid Solvers for Advanced Discretization Techniques in
Isogeometric Analysis" proposed by Dr. Clemens Hofreither was approved within the second LIT call of the JKU.
- Peter Gangl's invited talk at the Special Workshop
"Frontiers in PDE-constrained Optimization" at Minneapolis
can be downloaded as video from the URL:
- The FWF Project "Regularity and stability of generalized equations"
of Prof. Gfrerer with the project number P 29190, project leader Helmut GFRERER, was approved at the board meeting in June 2016:
Dates are printed according to ISO