A.Univ.-Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Walter Zulehner
|Johannes Kepler University Linz,
Institute of Computational Mathematics
Altenberger Straße 69
A-4040 Linz, Austria/Europa
|[+43] (0)732 2468 4056|
|[+43] (0)732 2468 4052 (institute fax)
[+43] (0)732 2468 10 (central fax)
- Numerical methods for partial differential equations (PDEs) and PDE-constrained optimization
- Finite element methods, isogeometric analysis
- Computational mechanics
- Multigrid methods, preconditioning of saddle point problems
"Multigrid methods for isogeometric analysis"
supported by the Austrian Science Fund (FWF) under the grant S 117-02 as part of the National Research Network (NFN) S 117 "Geometry + Simulation"
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON ORAL EXAMSThe candidates are entitled to have an oral exams by a Zoom video conference.
You need two devices: a desktop computer or a notebook or a tablet computer AND a mobile phone.
After the appointment of an exam, details on the handling of the exam will be provided by a test run to which I will invite each particular candidate by email.
Oral exams can also take place on-site at the Institute of Computational Mathematics with the consent of examiners and candidates and all rules of conduct and hygiene regulations (distance, disinfection etc.) must be strictly observed and enforced.
After the appointment of an exam, details will be provided by email.
Examination dates (appointment by email to email@example.com):
- July 2020: Friday 2020-07-17, Friday 2020-07-24, Friday 2020-07-31
- September 2020: Friday 2020-09-04, Friday 2020-09-11, Friday 2019-09-18, Monday 2020-09-21
- you want to have an exam by a Zoom video conference, or
- you agree to have an exam on-site at the institute.