+43 732 2468 5275
I am research scientist at the Johann Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics (RICAM)
which is part of the Austrian Academy of Sciences (ÖAW)
My office is located on the JKU campus, Science park 2
, 4th floor, room number S2-406.
Short curriculum vitae
- 2020 Habilitation at JKU, Linz, Austria.
- Since 2015 Post doc at RICAM, Linz, Austria.
- 2012 – 2015 Erwin Schrödinger Fellowship
- 2008 – 2012 PhD Student in the
Doctoral Program "Computational Mathematics", JKU, Linz, Austria.
- 2006 – 2008 Master in Industrial Mathematics at JKU, Linz, Austria.
- 2003 – 2006 Bachelor in Technical Mathematics at JKU, Linz, Austria.
- 1984 born in Linz, Austria
- Multigrid methods
- Isogeometric analysis (IgA)
- Optimality systems (KKT systems)
- Fourier analysis and symbolic methods
Moreover, I am one of the developers of the G+Smo library
c++ based library for Isogeometric Analysis, developed at JKU
in the framework of the
Conferences and workshops in the year 2020
See here for the conferences and workshops of the last years.
- VIGA2020, 11 - 12 August 2020 (contributed speaker). Virtual conference.
- IGA2020, 18 - 21 Oct 2020 (invited to minisymposium) Conference has been postponed to 6 - 10 Nov 2022.
- CMAM-9, 13 - 17 Jul 2020 (contributed speaker). Conference has been postponed to 13 - 17 Sep 2021.
- Austrian Numerical Analysis Day 2020, 6 - 8 May 2020 (co-organizer). Conference has been postponed to 5 - 7 May 2021.
- IGAA 2020, 30 Mar - 3 Apr 2020 (contributed speaker). Conference has been postponed to 8 - 12 Feb 2021.
See here for a complete list.