+43 732 2468 5275
I am research scientist at the Johann Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics (RICAM)
which is part of the Austrian Academy of Sciences (ÖAW)
My office is located on the JKU campus, Science park 2
, 4th floor, room number S2-406.
Short curriculum vitae
- June 2018 Submission of habilitation thesis to JKU, Linz, Austria.
- Since 2015 Post doc at RICAM, Linz, Austria.
- 2012 – 2015 Erwin Schrödinger Fellowship
- 2008 – 2012 PhD Student in the
Doctoral Program "Computational Mathematics", JKU, Linz, Austria.
- 2006 – 2008 Master in Industrial Mathematics at JKU, Linz, Austria.
- 2003 – 2006 Bachelor in Technical Mathematics at JKU, Linz, Austria.
- 1984 born in Linz, Austria
- Multigrid methods
- Isogeometric analysis (IgA)
- Optimality systems (KKT systems)
- Fourier analysis and symbolic methods
Moreover, I am one of the developers of the G+Smo library
c++ based library for Isogeometric Analysis, developed at JKU
in the framework of the
Upcoming conferences and workshops
See here for the past conferences and workshops.
See here for a complete list.