Address and Location
- Postal Address:
- Institute of Computational Mathematics
- Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Altenberger Straße 69
- A-4040 Linz
- Austria / Europe
- [++43] (0)732 2468 4050 (Secretary)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Office)
- [++43] (0)732 2468 4052 (Institute Fax)
- [++43] (0)732 2468 10 (Central Fax)
- Science Park 2 map
- 3rd floor
- Mail to:
- Austrian Numerical Analysis Day 2022,
held at Linz, Austria, May 4-6, 2022.
See also https://www.ricam.oeaw.ac.at/events/workshops/anaday2020/
- Special Semester on Tomography Across the Scales,
held at RICAM, Linz, Austria, September 28 - December 18, 2020.
See also https://www.ricam.oeaw.ac.at/specsem/specsem2020/
Due to the current situation regarding Covid19, the Special Semester has been postponed to autumn 2021.
- Daniel Jodlbauer successfully defended his PhD thesis onMonday, 30 August 2021 - Many congratulations!
- Bernhard Endtmayer successfully defended his PhD thesis on Thursday, 14 January 2021 - Many congratulations!
- The FWF Project "Fast Methods for Adaptive Isogeometric Analysis" of Dr. Clemens Hofreither with the project number P 33956-NBL, project leader Dr. Clemens Hofreither, was approved - Many congratulations!
- Dr. Clemens Hofreither successfully defended his habilitation thesis on Friday, 26 June 2020 - Many congratulations!
- Dr. Stefan Takacs successfully defended his habilitation thesis on Friday, 19 June 2020 - Many congratulations!
Dates are printed according to ISO