- The FWF Project "Fast Methods for Adaptive Isogeometric Analysis" of Dr. Clemens Hofreither with the project number P 33956-NBL, project leader Dr. Clemens Hofreither, was approved - Herzlichen Glückwusch!
- Dr. Clemens Hofreither successfully defended his habilitation thesis on Friday, 26 June 2020 - Herzlichen Glückwusch!
- Dr. Stefan Takacs successfully defended his habilitation thesis on Friday, 19 June 2020 - Herzlichen Glückwusch!
- The FWF Project "Optimality and Stability in Optimization" of Dr. Matus Benko with the project number P 32832-N, project leader Matus BENKO, was approved - Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
- Svetoslav Nakov successfully defended his thesis on Thursday, 11 July 2019 - Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
- The FWF Project "Regularity and stability of generalized equations"
of Prof. Gfrerer with the project number P 29190, project leader Helmut GFRERER, was approved at the board meeting in June 2016:
- Peter Gangl presents topology optimization of a colander on Science Slam
- SIAM publishes "nugget" article about paper "Shape Optimization of an
Electric Motor subject to Nonlinear Magnetostatics" that was authored by
Peter Gangl, Ulrich Langer, Antoine Laurain, Houcine Meftahi and Kevin
Sturm on their online news site
- The NFN S117 "Geometry + Simulation" and, in particular, the subprojects led by Ulrich Langer and Walter Zulehner,
have been prolongated by FWF for further 4 years (2016 - 2020), see also
- Special Semester on Computational Methode in Science and Engineering,
held at RICAM in Linz, Austria, October 10 - December 16, 2016.
See also http://www.ricam.oeaw.ac.at/specsem/specsem2016/
- 2012-10-17: Peter Gangl receives prize of Ministry for Science and Research